which Querico.be collects, uses, maintains, and discloses information collected from users of the website.
1. Personal Data Collection
- Direct Information: We collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit
such information to us. This can include, but is not limited to, name, email address, phone number.
- Technical Information: When you visit Querico.be, our servers may automatically record certain technical
information such as IP addresses, browser types, referring pages, pages visited, and average time spent on our
2. Use of Collected Data
- Personal data submitted voluntarily by the users will be used for the purpose it was provided for, such as
responding to inquiries or providing services.
- Technical information is used for operation, maintenance, and to better understand user preferences.
3. Cookies and Web Beacons
- We might use "cookies" to enhance User experience. Users can always refuse to accept cookies, though this
may affect certain site functionalities.
4. Data Sharing
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others.
- We do not share aggregated demographic and technical information regarding visitors and users with our
business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
5. Data Security
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect
against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
6. Third Party Websites
- Users might find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of third
parties. We do not control and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from
aware of modifications.
8. Your Acceptance
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do
not use our website.
9. Contact Us
please contact us at email@example.com